Sunday, November 8, 2015

Candy Cane Mug of Yumminess

Hello there, DT Leslie here with today's inspiration inspiration post. For today's project project I decided to do something a little different and outside the box. I thought a little paper mug would be super cute.






I used Candy Girl Avery for this project. I think it turned out super adorable and would be a great gift for neighbors friends and family. I hope you will find some inspiration for some easy Christmas gifts. You will find the link to the tutorial to make the mug below.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sl2gQ2TWBw

Thanks for stopping by the nest today. Have a wonderful blessed  day!

Hugs, Leslie


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is just amazing Leslie! Might have a go at making one of these - love it!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete