Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hi everyone welcome to the Paper Nest Dolls new monthly challenges : #02  For the new year we are trying something a little different our challenges now will run for an entire month and no longer be bi-weekly. The top winner will receive a $20 paypal credit to the Paper Nest Dolls store.  (must have a paypal account) if you  need an image we have freebies we can send you to use in the challenge.  We will also, still have our top 3 who will receive a digi of your choice.

Marika
Vannessa
 Leah

Melanie
Yorlis
Jane
Katrina
Heidi

**Congratulations to all these amazing ladies you have 2 weeks to claim your prize after 2 weeks the prize if forfeited.**

Top Pick of the week!!

Top 3 Picks
50. Liz
75. Lisa 



2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner! I loved working with this image. The DT work for the new challenge is just beautiful. I can't wait to play along:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job by the team.

    In checking out the rules, I'm a bit confused. I'm guessing you haven't had the chance to update the sidebar now that you are going to monthly challenges but that one I figured out. Where I'm confused is that in the sidebar you state that any kind of image can be used yet in the description above you state, "if you need an image we have freebies we can send you to use in the challenge". To me that implies that you MUST use a Paper Nest Dolls image. So if you could clarify, I'd appreciate it! Thanks so much.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete